How it works
Four simple steps
- I can perform a video analysis without underwater footage but at the very least ensure you take a head-on shot swimming towards the camera at the end of the lane.
- If you can, please go that extra step and take some shots below the water to enhance the feedback we can give you.
* Be sure to seek permission from your pool before you film.
Once you have recorded your swimming, add the video analysis product to cart.
After purchasing the service you will get a unique Order ID. Please use this Order ID to upload the videos here:
For best analysis results, below are our filming recommendations when using a GoPro or any action camera:
- Resolution (RES): 1080p (not 2.7K or 4K)
- Frames per second (FPS): 60 or 120 FPS (not 240)
- If you are using a smartphone, 1080p at 60 fps is also the best option
- If you are using an iPhone, make sure that you have selected “Most compatible” in your camera settings under “Formats”
- I will analyze the video footage in detail using one of the best sports video analysis apps.
- My comments and detailed stroke analysis will be emailed directly to you so you access this resource anytime.
Ben reviewed my swim technique via video and provided me with a detailed swim analysis review. The coaching tips he provided were very easy to follow and I noticed an immediate improvement to how I was able to move through the water. Ben’s instruction played a part in my recent success at the national cross triathlon championships, where I was able to keep up with the lead pack in the open water swim.